Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Falling Deeply In Love With Fall




















Despite the ample yard waste (which I was shoved in, above), autumn is my favorite season of all. Don't get me wrong, the cozy cardigans, array of plaids and chunky-knit scarves are fabulous, though I have to say that I love fall for the sake, of well...fall! The crisp air, colorful leaves (which I happen to enjoy jumping in) and high school football games are what makes this season my absolute favorite.

My high school happens worship the sport of football, which includes dressing to the nines for each and every game. Our school colors are crimson, ivory and ebony, in other words, every student is coated in red, white and black on game day. Sometimes there are themes we dress out for, which have included "Hunting Season" and "Toga Night." I honestly have no idea who coordinates these events, though I have to say they do a great job of spreading the word, as last week not a soul in sight wasn't wearing camouflage or neon orange. This week our theme is "Red Out", we are to done our brightest reds to support our team.

My plan of action to support the team (which includes my homecoming date!): A Rugby tee (below, left) and knee-socks (below, right). I discovered Rugby awhile ago while on vacation in San Francisco and fell in love with the Ralph Lauren branch's "rustic prep" styles. I like to call it "Edgy with a popped collar!"



















A slightly embarrassing fact: My friend and I signed up for our school's rugby team, thinking we could don our fabulous Rugby rugbys for the games. After some quite graphic descriptions of injuries acquired from the sport which apparently is football without pads, we realized that we'd have to save our darling shirts for golf team.

Tune of the Day: Elvis Ain't Dead by Scouting For Girls

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

P.S. I know, I know, I've been a bad blogger, but I vow to correct this bad habit while maintaining a mildly decent Physics grade!

8 comments:

miss fashion said...

Well sorry you are bruised from the sport, but the outfit is so cute!

exchange links?

Lindsay said...

oh i miss those fun days of high school! and those socks are cute!

loving your blog..exchange links?

Syed said...

Haha love the first photo! And I do love autumn, it is such a wonderful time of year. Annnd rugby, eurgh hated it at school, I had to do it for like 6 years! It is pretty rough, you get thrown around a lot and have to dive to tackle people, oh and one time this guys arm popped out the socket! Ahh wonderful british sport lol.

ETL said...

With Physics, the party never stops!!
The outfit is adorable- you'll out-dress us all =]

Little Bow Prep said...

I've never heard of a high school rugby team!

I love new fall clothing!

jasonbob said...

yeezy boost 350
hermes belt
golden goose francy
yeezy
off white hoodie
russell westbrook shoes
jordan retro
curry shoes
giannis antetokounmpo shoes
retro jordans

mcthate said...

replica bags louis vuitton Get the facts a5s75f6z64 replica bags uk replica bags joy hermes replica handbags e4b25j1e51 replica bags london click site x5w15v4o00 high end replica bags replica bags dubai

stitheet said...

content replica bags from china click here for more dolabuy replica view publisher site Ysl replica bags