Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two of a Kind: Brady-Butchered















OMG! I figured it out: Gossip Girl's Jenny Humphrey's new do is eerily reminiscent of Mrs. Brady's lovably horrific mullet.

I know, this is my second post in a row bashing Little J. I need to stop! Though I can't help myself from missing the peacoats and headbands of the good 'ol days.

I was so excited to be Jenny for Halloween, but my dreams of being a Gossip Girl were crushed by my Serena and Blair who suddenly decided we should be cats. Yes, cats. I thought about being Jenny by myself, but then I realized I'd be deemed by others as an attempted-slutty schoolgirl. I decided to be a good sport: So, I slapped on some cat ears and had a fabulous Halloween!

Tune of the Day: Take Me to the Riot by Stars

Infinte Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

12 comments:

beverley said...

haha! thanks for the blog comment, by the way! and yes, her hair does kind of look like Mrs. Brady! oh man, I used to love that show when I was like 12.

Syed said...

Hahaha I love it!

ETL said...

Brady Bunch...haha =]

Eeli said...

lol thats so very true! I'm saddened to here your GG ideas were mushed but i'm sure you all made for some wicked cats anyway!

Anonymous said...

aw i like her hair! haha, but i do agree! it is a bit brady!!

Little Bow Prep said...

I'm sorry your plans didn't work out.

They haircuts do look horrifically similar.

michelle said...

Awww, gossip girl characters sounds cuter than cats, but I'm sure you guys looked adorable anyway! :P

jasonbob said...

kyrie 6
hermes birkin
supreme clothing
supreme outlet
supreme hoodie
yeezy wave runner 700
jordan retro
golden goose
air jordan
yeezy

Unknown said...

this hyperlink high end replica bags website here best replica designer click for source replica gucci

tathe said...

voir ceci ici répliques de sacs gucci lire cet article réplique louis vuitton sa réponse répliques de sacs 7a en gros

letea said...

b7s42b3b98 m6w07n0j39 o5d64w8n15 j6g22m7j92 w3z73i9w79 o8u69h5f65

Anonymous said...

hermes outlet online
hermes outlet
curry shoes
golden goose outlet
fear of god hoodie