Long time, no see. Well anywho, I am simply announcing my entrance back into the blogging stratosphere. Despite my excuse that school work got in the way of blogging; as I was cruising through Miss Couturable and Sea of Shoes during lit. the other day, I realized that I really, really missed it.
Given that I haven't blogged since around 1995 (I'm kind of the queen of exaggeration, just ask my mother), a lot has changed since I've lasted posted:
- I'm 16.
- I can drive! As I said to my friend Emma, "Screw turning 16, I just want a license." Well that's actually a Catch-22...You need to be 16 to get a license.
- I drive a 2008 Honda Element! It's my little, giant box! It's Galaxy Gray and absolutely perfect. When people ask what car I have, I just say, "Oh, I drive a toaster." It really does look like you could stick two slices of Sarah Lee in the top.
- What else...
- I broke up with my boyfriend, but I'm engaged to Robert Pattinson (in my dreams).
- I've read the first three books of the Twilight series. Go ahead, shoot me, I'm a stereotypical teenaged girl who swoons at the idea of a vampire falling in love with a human. Well, I'm pretty much obsessed, but I made a vow to myself that I wouldn't ever turn into one of those emo chicks who like wears the t-shirts from Hot Topic that quote the movie, "I don't want to be monster." Don't get me wrong, Robert Pattinson is absolutely charming; but I don't want him plastered on my back with yellow eyes. Twilight is pretty much my secret shame...
- I am the proud mother of an iPhone! I babysat on Saturday (the one family who keeps me in business), and you have to know that I am a total enabler babysitter. So, in the past I would always let the little boy and girl I watch play with my really crappy LG Chocolate. I can't even tell you the physical pain it caused me to pass over my 3G into their Orville Redenbacher-butter-coated palms. But thankfully, no harm was done.
- This semester I'm in a TV production class, and I adore it! I've been making movies since age five, and I feel like this is really where I can see if I like it for a possible career...
Well, that is about it! If you haven't read my blog before, I'm Anne: A (somewhat) small-town girl hoping to venture out in the world...I'm just not sure what I want to do when I am out in the world. I'm a sophomore in high school, and I love fashion, film and music!