Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Fabulous First Day























Despite my previous (rather depressing) post's predictions, I had a fabulous first day of school! Last night my dad and I had our little "the night before the first day" chat over bowls of cereal and Frasier, in which he always quips "_____ grade is the best grade of all! You have the most fun, everything is so great during your _____ grade year!" Despite his slightly annoying attempts to be humorous, my dad made me think: I'm going to make my tenth grade year my best year yet.




















Dress: American Apparel
Sweater: J. Crew
Shoes: lmpo
Bag: MARC by Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: Vintage

Adding to the beginning of my "best year ever" was the purchase of my new MARC by Marc Jacobs sling bag which my mom reasoned was a "school purse" (like I'd carry all of my books in a purse, that job is left to "Old Reliable": My not-as-fashionable North Face backpack). Another addition to the beginning of this fabulous school year? My haircut: Swingy blonde layers and side-swept bangs.

Tune of the Day: Academia by Sia

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

3 comments:

ETL said...

Watch out when that "school purse" goes missing...

Little Bow Prep said...

North Face backpacks seem sturdy. I've given up all hope on backpacks. They break too easily. I just use tote bags. They seem to be working pretty well so far. :)

Lovely outfit! Hope you do have an awesome year!

Anonymous said...

Really cute outfit.

Wow I can't believe your school starts so early...that must really suck lol =\.