Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gossip Geek


















Who isn't mind-boggling-ly excited for the premiere of Gossip Girl's season two on September first? *Nerdy snickers* Above is a picture of the filming of one of my favorite episodes, "All About My Brother" that my friend Caroline (who lives in New York) took. Anyway, I have twelve long school-filled days until this blessed event. I have a total girl-crush on Blair Waldorf (there was actually a great article this summer's Teen Vogue about girl-crushes - which aren't actual crushes, rather extreme admiration towards another girl). Who doesn't love a fierce attitude and a wardrobe to match?





















Though I'm not a fan of tees, this "Team Blair" shirt from Fred Flare is soon to be shipped to my door! 

Tune of the Day: Beat Control by Tilly and the Wall

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl I am dying for Gossip Girl to come on again!! I love love love that show! See you on September 1 at 8:00. Love that shirt, I am totally checking it out.

Kate said...

I CAN'T wait! I had to DVR Gossip Girl last year because I had class. Thank God I don't this semester!

sophie said...

Everytime I see a commercial for the new season, I get all tense and freaked out. I CANNOT WAIT.

Little Bow Prep said...

Gossip Girl is amazing. I am so totally addicted. :|

yiqin; said...

TEAM CHUCK & BLAIR!!!! I am more of a fan of the books though :0

Little Bow Prep said...

I'm giving you an award. Yay you!