Thursday, August 28, 2008

Supercalifashionista is Back!





















Photo: Affrin

Yes! I'm back! No, I did not fall into a vat of toxic waste! I am indeed alive and well contrary to my blogging habits. Yeesh. I sincerely apologizing for not posting sooner. Sophomore year has been...crazy. Crazy-good and crazy-stressful. From my Physics teacher who makes me want to accelerate my fist into a wall to endless Spanish conjugation packets, it has been a stressful couple of weeks! But I have a feeling this year is going to be my best yet, allowing me to learn more than I have ever before. Okay, I'm becoming bit of a corn-dog now, but I love to learn.

The class I have to say I am most excited for is Mass Communications, the prerequisite for my high school's newspaper. We just finished watching a biographical film called Shattered Glass telling the tale of Stephen Glass, a twenty-three year-old reporter at The New Republic who wrote twenty-seven fabricated articles which included fake quotations, sources and events. Glass event went as far to have his brother set-up phone numbers and websites when another magazine questioned his sources. 



I have to say, that Hayden Christensen is quite the cutie.

Tune of the Day: So Much To Say by Matthew Puckett

2 comments:

Little Bow Prep said...

My sophomore year was crazy as well. Sadly, I don't see my junior year being less crazy. I start school on Tuesday :(

The film sounds very interesting.:)

Kaitlin Rae said...

that looks really interesting, ill have to watch it now