Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Want Candy























'Tis almost Halloween doll faces! So excited! Every year for my school's Student Advisory Board we collect canned goods or "Trick-'r-Can." As 5-year-old-ish as it sounds, my friends and I (sophomores in high school, mind you) still basically trick-'r-treat. After we receive candy, we just say, "Oh, our 'elementary' school is collecting canned goods so if you have any that'd be great...if not thank you for your time!" When will we grow up? I have a feeling when we are in college we'll have to hire children to tote around on Halloween to keep up our tradition!

About a week before Halloween, I get a rabid-dog-like-look in my eye, ravenous for dark chocolate and Sweetarts...I also have a year-round obsession with Tootsie Pops! Grapes happen to be my favorite, raspberries my friend Kate's as illustrated (in a project for my communications class), above.

What is your Halloween favorite?

Tune of the Day: Candyman by Christina Aguilera

Infinte Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

1 comment:

ETL said...

We don't need to hire random children to trick-or-treat-- we'll have Spencer!! Silly goose...