Monday, October 13, 2008

Marc is Loved by the Gossips and the Greeks














Oh how I absolutely adore not being so incredibly busy! In celebration of my newfound freedom, I decided to have a catch-up session on my two all-time favorite guilty pleasures: Gossip Girl and ABC Family's Greek before their new episodes air today and tomorrow. As I finished off The Serena Also Rises and switched over to Greek, I noticed a similar wardrobe choice. A super-cute Marc Jacobs top was worn by the Greek's forthright fashionista Ashleigh (above, left) as well as Gossip Girl's bohemian style Vanessa (above, right).

I find it so incredible how television stylists can take a rather basic top and turn it in to a look taylor-made for a character. Ashleigh's girly style is portrayed through a hot pink floral pin, while Vanessa's laid back look is completed with a chain looped necklace. Two completely different characters, one top.

Costume Design: Yet another career idea to add to the endless list!

Tune of the Day: I'm a Star by Eden Espinsosa

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It is crazy how one shirt can be worn so many ways!

Little Bow Prep said...

Great catch! I didn't notice it!

Personally, I love it with the flower. Perhaps that shirt is the reason why Ashleigh has debt? Oh, what girls do for fashion! :)

yiqin; said...

If I am not wrong, Blair wore a MJ dress too! In the first episode!