Sunday, October 12, 2008

There's No Place Like Homecoming























I find it rather amusing how the preparations for homecoming take hours, days, weeks even. Arrangements for mouth-numbing pictures, dinner and the after party are deliberated months in advance. Yet everyone hates the actual dance: Guys standing around awkwardly while their dates squeal in unison at each other's dresses, people with their arms folded on the outskirts of dance floor. 

Despite this slightly negative view of homecoming, last night I had an excellent time at mine.

Tune of the Day: Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil' Jon & Ludacris (a high school dance classic)

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

3 comments:

Little Bow Prep said...

Your dress is so adorable!

I'm glad you had an awesome homecoming!

Kaitlin Rae said...

aww you look so pretty in your dress! I unfortunately couldn't go to my homecoming this year : ( glad you had fun though!!

Anonymous said...

Aaah me, to be young again! You look fresh and beautiful!