Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bling It On

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but I am a tennis player. I was on my high school's team last year (and plan to be next year), and during the summers I take a clinic at our club. But I have to be frank: The stylishly sporty clothes and accessories are part of the reason I love the sport! My favorite tennis staple?


















My limited-edition Maria Sharapova racket bag (above). It's gold sheen and quilted black patent leather letters (which match my toenails, above) promote its utter fabulousity. And get this, I bought the one out of two available for retail in the state! That somehow made this purchase even more fabulous. The girls on my team started calling me "ghetto-fabulous" (whatever that means), and needless to say, I got a lot of looks from the teams we dueled, but a lot of compliments to match!

Tune of the Day: Get Silly by V.I.C.

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh i am a tennis player as well :)


I LOVE THAT BAGGGG. ahhh.
lucky.

class act said...

I wouldn't call it ghetto, but it definitely is fabulous [:

Little Bow Prep said...

^ I agree. It is fab.

I love limited edition items. It makes me feel super special! :)