Monday, July 7, 2008

High-Heads

I sincerely apologize for not posting lately!  I've been trying to get back in the swing of things after my vacation, which included resuming swim team this morning.  I felt like a beached whale as I complete my second warm-up lap!  Anyway, I decided to post a little revelation I had today before I go to bed, I have a golf tournament tomorrow morning! 

 







I've always had issues with my forehead (above, center).  My insecurities began in seventh grade at camp, my Grace Kelly-gorgeous "friend" told me I had a huge forehead.  Ever since that day we sat on the bench eating popsicles, I always glance at my forehead whenever I look at myself in the mirror. Her comment has plagued me!  That is, until today when I was at a friend's house. While she endlessly text messaged her beau, I flipped through Star magazine.  Nothing occupies me more than celebrity trash gossip, not going to lie! Growing bored with the Who Wore It Better? spread, I flipped to the next page where I came across the gorgeous star of Grey's Anatomy, Knocked Up and 27 Dresses, Katherine Heigl (above, right). Apparently the beauty hates her large forehead and was called "Katherine High-Head" by childhood bullies!  I frankly never even noticed her forehead, yet knowing that the impeccable Heigl has issues with her forehead as well, puts me in fabulous company! 
Another large forehead-bearer, Tyra Banks (above, left).

Have a big forehead?  Be daring, slick back that hair into a high pony and be proud of your "five-finger-er"!

Tune of the Day:  Tiger, My Friend by Psapp
Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

6 comments:

heartu,kisses said...

that girl that said that sounds like a real bitch. she is probably jealous and insecure!

Anonymous said...

Heigl doesnt even have a high forehead - thats a crazy store. The woman is gorgeous. Christina Ricci now that is a high forehead.

ETL said...

You're in good company sweetheart. And who was that "friend"...? You interest me strangely.

Secretista said...

I think your high forehead is fabulous!

I don't have a high forehead, but it's pretty close to one.

qifa said...

i find large big forehead is very hot and fierce
!

nv said...

rihanna has a high forhead, i would suggest more covered bangs if you're consious. you look like hayden panatierre (sp?haha i know its wrong)