Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dental Drama

Yes, this morning I had quite the dental dilemma. Let's just say their were seven shots of novacaine and a tooth drill involved. I will be spending the rest of the day in bed watching 27 Dresses and working on my American literature homework for school which starts in less than one month. *Sigh* Summer is coming to a close and I'm laying in bed with the left side of my face completely numb. Though I do have to say that school's inevitable start does bring about the excitement of shopping for a homecoming dress! Our homecoming dance is in October, but who said getting a head start on shopping was a bad thing?





































I found two fabulous dresses (above) on ShopBop this morning, my antidote to tooth pain. On top is a darling little MARC by Marc Jacobs minidress with the most adorable bow on the racerback. On bottom is an exquisitely beaded Alice & Olivia frock that is just plain gorgeous. Both perfect homecoming dresses, and trust me, there will be more to come! 

Which dress is your favorite?

Tune of the Day: Calabria by Enur

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

8 comments:

Miss White said...

I think I prefer the Alice & Olivia but it's a tough choice!

Seven shots, poor you! I hope you're feeling better now.

Syed said...

Eeek hope your mouth doesn't hurt anymore!!! And I really like the first dress to be honest. Thank you so so so much for the lovely comment :) Oh and I love your blog header, the image is fantastic!

ETL said...

Ouch! =[ No fun.
I vote Marc...of course! The color is to die for!

Little Bow Prep said...

Hi! I’m tagging you. I’d be super honored if you post about it, but if you don’t want to, it’s okay. I won’t be offended. No worries!

I like both dresses, but I think I prefer the Marc one. I'm searching for a homecoming dress as well! It seems so early to be talking about homecoming, but I'm in student government, and we have already started to have SGA meetings!

I'm sorry about the dental drama. I have had a total of 12 teeth pulled out (8 were baby teeth). Now after a total of five years of braces, I have straight teeth.

yiqin; said...

The back of the pink one is very pretty! Ohyes, I have heard lots of bad visits to the Dentist! & I will be so scared if I ever need to take out my widsom tooth! :/

Kaitlin Rae said...

i personally like both dresses, tough choice, both are killer! hope your mouth feels better and that you enjoyed 27 dresses...i love that movie : )

FabFashionista said...

Hey! How are you?

Anyways I like the pink one. DON'T pick the other one. We sell it in our boutique and it's super heavy on top. The beading is very heavy. Inless you've got a super chest to hold it up forget about it! Plus pink is girlier.

Live.Love.Laugh.

Ida said...

I like the second one a bit more but they are both fabulous.

Hope the tooth drama is over very soon. Wishing you a fast recovery!