Thursday, July 24, 2008

Now I Know My ABCs

I've been tagged by the darling Little Bow Prep! This is a perfect opportunity for my readers to get to know me a tad bit better than simply the nom de plume of Supercalifashionista!

A. Attached or single? I am single, but I picked out my future husband on the Ralph Lauren website (below)!













B. Best Friend? Too many to count! Actually, it was one of my best friend's birthday today. Her boyfriend and I woke her up this morning, plopping a pitifully-decorated cake (he decorated it, below) on her bed!



















C. Cake or pie? I love cake! I've never been a pie person. Plus, pie doesn't have frosting, and I adore frosting. Ask my friends, they've caught me eating Pillsbury chocolate frosting with a spoon (reminiscent of that scene in John Tucker Must Die, right?). My friend's boyfriend actually had to stop me (above) from sticking my finger in the frosting of her birthday cake (above) on the way over to her house.

D. Day of choice? I love Wednesdays. 

E. Essential item? My MacBook is my life. Safari, iChat, Mail, iTunes, DVD, iPhoto, PhotoBooth, take them away from me, and I'll go into a deep depression. I'm not even kidding.

F. Favorite color? Tiffany blue, canyon rose (actually the birthday color for January 8th), chocolate brown and mint green.

G. Gummy bears or worms? I like gummy worms, they're softer than gummy bears!

H. Home town? I was born in Omaha and I live in Omaha now.

I. Favorite indulgence? When I feel sorry for myself, I buy lipgloss from Sephora. Online or at the store, it's a bad habit. Sephora is actually my homepage when I open Safari, I should probably change that. My most recent indulgence? NARS lipgloss in Striptease (below).















J. January or July? Of course I love January! My birthday is in January!

K. Kids? I do not have any children, as much as I love Juno.

L. Life isn't complete without? Friends and shoes.

M. Marriage date? Well in this state, it's not really legal for a fifteen year-old to get married. But I would marry that Ralph Lauren model in a second!

N. Number of brothers and sisters? I'm an only child.

O. Oranges or apples? I really love apple, green apples, I love the color.

P. Phobias? I'm afraid of the dark!

Q. Quotes? "We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney.

R. Reasons to smile? I found my iPod, after a week of its absence.

S. Season of choice? I love the fall! So crisp, yet cozy. Plus, the fashion magazines are always the thickest at that time of year!


U. Unknown fact about me? I don't think I've ever mentioned my name. Well, my name is Anne!

V. Vegetable? I love tomatoes!

W. Worst habit? I always tap my nails.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Well I've broken three bones and have had countess x-rays. So, I'm going to say X-rays.

Y. Your favorite food? I adore red velvet cupcakes from Cupcake Island, Omaha's own Magnolia.

Z. Zodiac sign? I am a Capricorn.

So, there you have it! A little more about Supercalifashionista!

Tune of the Day: Everyday Is A Holiday (With You) by Esthero

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

10 comments:

Nikki said...

I tap my nails, too, especially when I'm nervous and I tend to drive everyone around me crazy with it. I guess it's somehow inherited since my dad and his sister and my grandma do it too.

Persianista said...

aww thanks supercalifashionista for tagging me!
we need to hang out sometime soon!

Arielle said...

thanks for the comment! and i didn't know that their was a birthday color for each day i'm going to go see what mine is :)

Darling Deer said...

hey.thanx for your comment.you have a great blog.its good to know im not the only one addicted to icing/frosting:)xx

Ida said...

I love cakes, too! I couldn't live without them. (Frosting by default.) That was such an adorable post.

Paris Tarts said...

I love ur answers to the questions :)

Tart

Little Bow Prep said...

Thanks for doing the tag!

I lose my iPod pretty much everyday. I also misplace my cell phone daily, yet I have never lost my palm pilot :)

I LOVE TIFFANY BLUE!

Unknown said...

hi
how are you
hows you plan for your weekend?
its nice to read your blog.
bye take care
god bless you.

Little Bow Prep said...

I'm giving you an award! :)

Anonymous said...

Wednesdays?????? eghhh i think thats my least favorite day, what do you like so much about Wednesdays?