Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kickin' It

You know them: The shoes you want to strut in. The shoes you want to dance in next to your mirror to Walk This Way (like in Sex and The City: The Movie). The shoes you wish you could wear to school, but would probably result in you falling down the stairs. The shoes you visit each day on the Neiman Marcus website.

















*Verbal Sigh* Aren't they beautiful? The very first time I laid eyes on the Christian Dior Extreme Cutout Sandals (above), I knew they were for me. Unfortunately they aren't exactly economical, boasting a steep triple digit price tag. And I mean steep.

What are your dream shoes?

Tune of the Day: She Moves In Her Own Way by The Kooks

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

9 comments:

yiqin; said...

@!!!! I have many many pairs of dream shoes! I want a fierce one wit studs. Or something lyk YSL's. Stars pasted all over. Ahh shoes are amazing, arent they? They just brighten up my days instantly & I feel so good wearing a pair of good shoe!

Little Bow Prep said...

Oh, I have actually fallen down the stairs at school because of my 4-inch heels. (But I'm only five feet tall, so I totally need the height.)

However, I must say that I have "fallen up" the stairs wearing flip flops much more often than I have fallen down the stairs wearing heels.

Luckily I didn't twist my ankle. :) My coach would have totally killed me.

Marie said...

Those shoes are stunning. Being a guy, I'm not a big shoe fan. I am just fine with my Jack Percell Converse. I try to work it with my outfit, not my shoes. [:

Miss White said...

They are actually my dream shoes at the moment! I have a very similar pair but I'd love to own the real thing of course!

WendyB said...

I want the Chloe high-heeled Doc Martens from a little while ago :-(

la petite fashionista said...

i'm glad they've been making lots of similar looking pairs. no offense to dior but i could never spend the equivalent of a semester's tuition on a pair of heels.. even if they're really gorgeous heels!

Anonymous said...

I found a knock off of these for $27, so i am SOO getting them.
My only dilema is whether to get them in brown or black haha

Anonymous said...

OMG i actually found gray ones for $27 so im def. going to get those.
<333

(same anonymous poster as before)

p.s. i <3 reading your blog. I just found it today.

Anonymous said...

mm wow steve madden just made a knock off for liek $110. tisk tisk