Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Sunday Smile

















"Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over." - Walter Anderson.

Just when you think that everything is going badly, you find something that makes you smile. The other day I was opening a Word document, and I discover I have the stupid "Shankar" virus. I also noticed that my MacBook was overdue for about ten system updates which could of prevented the virus. Then, I find that I don't have any more room on my hard-drive for the system updates. So, I start clearing out files: Going through iPhoto, erasing movies my friends took of random things on my camera. Then, I came upon these pictures of my dog Winnie (above) the day we got her. I smiled, and things got better.

Smile today!

Tune of the Day: Smile by Lily Allen, of course

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

6 comments:

the.luxe.interim said...

Your dog is so adorable! Sorry about the virus, hun, but it's okay! I'm sure everything will get better soon... :) When I'm feeling a little down I always listen to something inspirational or just plain funny.

Btw, do you like your macbook? I'm getting mine next month and I can't wait! :D

Kaitlin Rae said...

cute puppy, im glad your day got better!

pearl said...

omg Winnie is absolutely adorable! I love how dogs can make you smile with just a look. :)

Little Bow Prep said...

Your dog is so cute! I always wanted one, but my mommy wouldn't let me :(

Guirec Munier said...

:)

Nikki said...

Your dog is adorable! Aww.

You've been awarded with the Premio 2008. =)