Thursday, June 19, 2008

Even Though We Love to Hate Her...



















...Heidi Montag's shoes are adorable!  This morning I was browsing the ever-fabulous FabSugar, when I came across this picture of The Hills reality show villain. Usually I would just continue scrolling, as the publicity-prone princess has been known to arrange paparazzi to photograph her looking flawlessly posed - What's the fun in that?  But something caught my eye:  Her shoes.  

















The Chanel sandals (above) she donned were adorable.  I almost punished myself for liking something Heidi Montag wore to one of her arranged photo-shoots, but I'm not going to lie: The shoes were fabulous.  

















After seeing the sandals, I searched for them on the Chanel website. But before even finding them, I fell in love with these four fabulous pairs of Chanel kicks (above).  The metallic gold Oxfords (top left) are just plain academia-to-die-for, the snakeskin heels (top right) and maryjanes (bottom left) are slithery perfection and no words can explain the utter adorable-ocity of the lambskin pumps (bottom right).  A couple of months ago, I actually tried on those beauties at Barney's.  My mom was one more puppy pout away from swiping her Visa for them, that is until she pulled the "We're-going-to more-stores-Sweety" act.  A classic mom excuse for not buying the shoes of your dreams.

A word to the wise, don't go to the Chanel website, you'll fall in love with what you can't have!  

Tune of the Day:  Mykonos by Fleet Foxes (thanks Sunglasses Guy)

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

21 comments:

Madame Dior said...

if only we could all afford a pair of Chanel sandals! they're lovely, it's kinda strange seeing Heidi look alright in terms of her wardrobe =/ but i have to admit she looks good

thetinylittlegirl said...

ahh heidi. i love love love the hills, but i pretty much hate all the girls on it ;-)

gorgeous shoes, i can see why you fell in love with them

Miss at la Playa said...

I had never seen those shoes, they are nice

Ida said...

You can't go wrong with Chanel, can you? Even Montag:)) Although they have been over-exposing their logo lately, I still think Chanel IS the best one could get, no?

FASHION CHALET said...

I loved reading your comment on my blog, thank you so much! :) I also think your blog is very fun to look at, and the name is Genius!
ps: I too dislike Heidi, but those sandals are perfection!!

FabFashionista said...

The shoes are gorg.

Ahh! To be rich and famous for being an idiotic and annoying reality star villian. lol!

I used to love the Hills but to me it's getting so fake and too much drama for one show.

Heidi vs. Lauren

Lauren vs. Audrina

Spencer vs. Heidi

etc.

etc.

etc.

TOO MUCH DRAMA FOR YO MOMMA!!

Times of Glory said...

They look absolutely delicious! the sandals look comfy and stylish, superb!

yiqin; said...

My, another thing I want from Chanel! As if the 2.55 was within my reach already. Ahhh

Unknown said...

guess i have to hand it to heidi for once, those sandals are very pretty.

Secretista said...

Yea I will admit those shoes are to die for, but I still can't stand her. Once she stops being a paparazzi opportunist, I'll respect the girl.

And no problem about the advice dear. I'm glad you like my necklace because one of my friends hates it because it reminds her of swiss cheese! Ya know, the one with the holes. HAHA!

aschlee said...

Oh I know what you mean. I have to force myself not to go to the chanel website otherwise I become completely obsessed 'n then a lil sad b/c I want it all 'n can't have it *sigh*. I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to chanel :P

Oh 'n yeah why did it have to be heidi who wore those ...don't you just hate when annoyingly obnoxious people actually sport something cool/chic/"must have" ...aggh frustrating :P lol.

nice blog :)

Unknown said...

The best thing about this girl is her clothes and shoes, she definitely has the eye/money for it!!

p.s. I love the title of your blog- an amazing play on words! Come back to visit mine anytime, I am going to add you to my blog roll!

Miss White said...

Sadly I'm always falling in love with things I can't have! I'm just getting into Fleet Foxes too, good choice!

Marie said...

I completely despise Heidi. But I love The Hills. Did you hear about the spin off with Whitney Port. I'm very excited for that!

You just gave me an idea of a new post. [: Anyways, great post.

simimoon said...

i know.. i love those sandals.. aaaaah*dreams*

the.luxe.interim said...

awww... I agree. There's no way you CANNOT fall in love with the Chanel shoes. There's nothing like a good ol' pair of Chanel shoes to lighten up your [summer] day. Love the blog!

Kimberley said...

I really dislike Heidi.
I think she literally plans to put one of every single brand in each outfit lol.

-SLCsocialite
Cute shoes... its a shame.

Unknown said...

chanel has some of the cutest shoes.

ugh heidi doesnt deserve them!

Supercalifashionista said...

Thanks for the comments...And yes, everyone adores a pair of Chanel shoes.

Unknown said...

Heidi has good taste in shoes and bags, in my opinion, actually. I have loved the Chloe triple thick strap bandage booties since I saw them on HER, I admit...

Supercalifashionista said...

I know, Heidi can look pretty fabulous at times! I can't believe I just said that.