Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Supercalifashionista Original

As we pulled into the garage this afternoon after tennis, I saw it.  My poor little black North Face backpack, tossed against the side of the garage.  It was probably tossed there on the last day of school, back in it's glory days of lugging my books from class to class.  Now, it was growing dusty.  So, I picked it up.  I happened to find the dress I made in the clothing class I took second semester.  Sure it was crumpled in a ball, but after a little ironing and a little Febreze, it looked pretty good - or good enough for a first year clothing student!





































Well, it is a little country-esque!  I paired it with my three favorite accessories:  An H & M headband, Forever 21 earrings and my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Winnie.

Tune of the Day:  Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely little dress! you're so talented!

Stella said...

i wish i could make dresses. then i could go on project runway!!

Sunglasses Guy said...

Hey,

You've got a great taste in music (Frou Frou, Peter Bjorn and John). You should try out the Fleet Foxes (if you haven't already). It sounds like a bunch of country singers had kids, and the kids got into surfing music, then made their own albums. Don't be scared though, it's not too country. Later.

hannah said...

what a wonderful dress!

Secretista said...

Country-esque and fabulous!

Secretista said...

Well dear, it all depends what you want to be an intern for. If you want to intern at a magazine get some journalism experience at your school before contacted editors and what not. If you want to stick with Fashion try and intern with a local designer or something. I'm sure you'll be successful at whatever you decide to do. If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me darling.

Caroline said...

gorgeous print!

Supercalifashionista said...

Thanks for the comments, I love the fabric too! I have an extra three yards laying around that I'll use for God knows what.

Fashion Is Poison said...

wow! i wish i was that talented. adorable doggie

FASHION CHALET said...

What an adorable little dress!! ♥ Love the style and the print of it.

Supercalifashionista said...

Thanks! Yeah, I guess the dress is cute, but my dog is probably cuter! Haha!

yiqin; said...

I wish we have a clothing class! We only learnt basic sewing for 6 months :( 1 hour a week! Very cute dress tho <3 Love the prints!

Supercalifashionista said...

Oh yes, clothing class! It was fun sewing and all, but my teacher despised me!