Friday, June 6, 2008

I Decided I Love Her!



















Given that summer has officially begun, it is only suiting that I've been lounging around the house each morning in my pajamas doing absolutely nothing other than watch T.V. and shop online.  But today I decided to switch up my morning routine and shop on iTunes.  That's when I discovered her, my musical love, Solange.  

Solange Knowles is Beyoncé Knowles's younger sister, but don't let Beyoncé's resume sway you to think Solange is simply riding on her older sister's Jimmy Choo's to fame.  The twenty-one year-old vocalist is certainly on her way to success with her jazzy yet up-to-date sounds in her single I Decided.  Solange has certainly come a long way since her Bring It On: All or Nothing days, and has blossomed into a musical fashionista.

Check out her adorable through-the-ages-style music video for her soon-to-be hit single, I Decided.  Who doesn't love magenta mini dresses covered in playful rosettes, hot pink sequin-coated jumpers and hardware-covered corsets with leather pants?

 

Tune of the Day:  I Decided by Solange, of course

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

2 comments:

heartu,kisses said...

cool video. dang. do you want to trade links? your blog rocks.

Supercalifashionista said...

I'd love to!