Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh! My Hero!



















BOOM!  No, that isn't the sound of Superman lynching Lex Luthor. WHOOSH!  No, not Batman jetting towards The Joker.  KAPOW!  No, that's not Spiderman strangling The Sandman. These BAMs and POWs aren't noises, they're the explosive styles inspired by superheroes. Though these heroes generally save the world, they're more than capable of saving your wardrobe from dullness!

Domino raved about it in their May issue, as did Vogue in theirs, so I've found my own stylish comic book-esque picks, worthy of Superwoman herself.























Even though these picks could make anyone feel like Superwoman (that's actually me modeling my Oliver Peoples glasses), beware, you still won't be indestructible.  I learned this today the hard way when I completely tripped and fell on the curb at the pool and ripped the skin off of my toe!  OWIE!















So I put a kiss bandage on my toe and told myself even though I couldn't be Superwoman, I could look just as fabulous as her!

Tune of the Day:  Holding Out for a Hero by Frou Frou

Infinite Xs and Os,
Supercalifashionista

7 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, This is a very unique blog.
Great job! --And kiss bandages? That's hilarious.

Human Racing said...

Nice Superwoman picks! And htose kissy bandages are hilarious, I want some now.

heartu,kisses said...

i want some kiss bandages. is that really what they look like?
also really want some olivers people Rx glasses.
xx

Supercalifashionista said...

Haha, yes, kisses make everything better! And I love my Oliver Peoples glasses. Wearing them now!

Miss at la Playa said...

I lov ethe kiss bandages! So cute...

yiqin; said...

Ah, I always wanted those bandages but aren't they too expensive? :( & I LOVE batman! & maybe because it is ed horton's hotness, I am a fan of the hulk now too!

Supercalifashionista said...

I know! A kiss makes every boo boo feel better!